Royal Wimbledon, so close to the heart of London, with its historic Club House and facilities perfectly sets the scene to provide a superb venue for the company or society event. Every need is catered for, no detail missed.
Each day is tailored to suit the client. Players may warm-up on the driving range, the short-game practice area and the magnificent putting green. The large spike-bar is never over-extended and the gracious dining facilities never disappoint. Extensions and improvements to the Club House in general and the Men's changing facilities in particular further enhance the experience for our guests.
For more information on Corporate & Society Days, please contact +44 (0)20 8946 2125 (Select option 6) Assistant Secretary - Richard Pennell
THE FOLLOWING SERVICES ARE AVAILABLE:
For these services please contact David Jones: 0044 (0)20 8946 2125 (Select option 2)
- Competitive range of quality prizes for your guest day (can be tailored to your companies logo)
- Course planner free of charge
- Goodie bags on arrival (examples and costs below)
- Nearest the pin/longest drive markers (£20 charge each, can be redeemed against prizes)
- Club hire £30 a set
- Electric trolley £10 a round, £15 day charge
- Pull trolleys £4 a round, £6 day charge
- Buggies (12 holes members only £12) £20 18 holes members, £30 18 holes visitors
- Scoring and checking cards £50 per hour
- A professional to help you with your day. Prize table setup, cards and scoring, 1st tee starting, nearest the pin/longest drive £300
- As above but with the professional to play on your day £600
- Professional to join your day 18 holes £400
- Beat the professional on any par 3 £80 per hour
- Clinic on the range for your guests. 1 pro £100 per hour, 2 pro’s £150 per hour
- Video lessons on range
- Flightscope data on range
- Proshop account so your guests do not have to buy (for drinks, tees, balls, etc)
- Company logo can be added to any prizes or starter welcome packs. Balls minimum 12 dozen. Polo shirts, sweaters, hats, towels, ball markers, pitch forks.
- 12 dozen company logo ball orders. Titleist Pro-V1, Titleist DT, Penta, RBZ, Callaway chrome, Warbird, Srixon Ad333. Call for up to date competitive prices.
- RWGC guest starter packs available. Examples:
- Course planner, 3 Titleist DT balls, card, tees, pencil, pitch fork or marker £15.00
- RWGC cap £25.00
- RWGC cap and towel £35.00
- RWGC cap, towel and Peter Millar shirt £80
All company logo minimum 12, maybe £50 setup charge for logo.
Caps £18.99, Towel £14.99, Peter Millar shirt £55.00, RWGC own brand shirt £39.99, Peter Scott lambswool sweater £59.99, Peter Scott cashmere/wool mix £59.99. (These are a 15% reduction on RWGC shop prices due to quantity.